TOP NEWS

This world is indeed a living being, endowed with a soul and intelligence... A single visible living entity, containing all other living entities, which by their nature, are all related. -Plato

Welcome and thanks for coming by! My blog here is still new but i'll be trying to update often. I have lots of inspiration and cant wait to post up some of my ideas. If you have any questions, recommendations or requests, just leave a comment or email me at margaretskipper007 at gmail.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tag: Confessions of a Blogger



When did you start your blog?

I started my Eco blog this year, about a month or so ago. I've been blogging in general for the last 10 years.



Have you had any past online presence before (other blog, YouTube)?

Yes, I have a pretty large online presence. I have a second blog (YA book blog), twitter, goodreads, youtube, pinterest, google+ and a few more. :)



Why did you start a blog?

Mostly, for my own reference. To keep track of the products and brands i like as well as to keep track of links. I also wanted a place for other green bloggers to contact me. I like getting recommendations and input from others.



When did you become serious about starting a blog?

On this Eco blog, about 3 weeks ago after i realized others might be interested in what i write. I started seriously book blogging about 3 years ago after i started helping Indie Authors get more exposure.



What was your first post?

A review of a body scrub. Well the first, first post was just a empty post with labels...i need the link to create my menu... :D I decided to skips the whole "About me" usual first post. lol



What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?

Blogging with no internet... I usually use my cellphones wifi hotspot... but its slow and the battery dies fast...so it's not ideal.



Where do you see your blog in one year?

Hopefully i'll have a good routine for posting. I also hope to have a review up for all my fave products. It also be great to a good readership/community going. :)



What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?

My slow internet and the fact that it keeps cutting out. Also, i dont like rude commenters.



What's your lasting inspiration or motivation?

Exploring all the new products and discovering what everyone else is using.


--
With Love,
Margaret

Lockerz  |  Pinterest  |  Twitter  |  Google+  |  BlogLovin   |  Youtube


0 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate all my comments! :)