TOP NEWS

This world is indeed a living being, endowed with a soul and intelligence... A single visible living entity, containing all other living entities, which by their nature, are all related. -Plato

Welcome and thanks for coming by! My blog here is still new but i'll be trying to update often. I have lots of inspiration and cant wait to post up some of my ideas. If you have any questions, recommendations or requests, just leave a comment or email me at margaretskipper007 at gmail.com

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Challenge: Well more like Contest!


Wow wee! Look what i found! :) I was browsing around on some of my favorite company sites and i noticed the Native Touch is having a Photo contest! Basically, you have to purchase there product and apply it to a problem area (rash, chapped lips, etc). Then you send before and after pictures and dates and your are entered! :D Click the photo to go to their link with the info. :D

 I haven't really mentioned this before, but i have a lot a Native Americans in my family and i'm 1/2 native myself. So i think its awesome to support them AND have a possibility to win! :D And if you were wondering, i absolutely love their products! :D 

Here's their full site.

--
With Love,
Margaret

Lockerz  |  Pinterest  |  Twitter  |  Google+  |  BlogLovin   |  Youtube


0 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate all my comments! :)